I had picked up a few burlap bunting pieces and ribbon at a great clearance price and was planning to use it to make a hanging for the baby's room right before the challenge began. I've decided to use each week's color prompts to create each panel so I will have a cohesive project rather than random pieces of scattered artwork at the end.
Week One's colors are:
Aqua Blue, Yellow and a splash of Hot Pink.
And here is what I made. I didn't have a "true" aqua in my paint stash and I'm on a self-imposed buying freeze right now so my blue is a little darker. ;)
Our theme for baby's room is "monsters". Not just the Disney variety, but any and all of them, from the Loch Ness variety to the Wildest of Things and beyond. :)