If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful for:
* Dinners out of the house.
* My tulips and lilies are pushing their way through the soil and should be here soon!
* My studio clean-up is officially done!
* The crows cawing more than usual. In my neck of the woods, when the crows become even more active, Winter is nearly at its end. We have Robins all year round, so they aren't a reliable sign. ;-)
* A pretty new mug with a dragonfly on it from my hunny. It's the little things. :)
* Sleeping through a few nights.
* Catching up with my older brother.
* Grapes, Strawberries and yogurt; my current cravings.
* Making good progress in taking back the yard from weeds and overgrowth. It takes longer when you do your weeding by hand, but it's so worth it.