It's the most wonderful month of the year! Time for pumpkins and crunchy leaves, for skeletons and witches a'plenty! Time for me to stock up on decor items for all year. ;-) What? I'm a little Hallowe'en centric, cut a girl some slack. I'll be in the land of Eternal Summer for a week celebrating my anniversary, not that I'm even remotely complaining mind you, but there's plenty of time in Autumn to play and enjoy all of the sights, sounds and smells.
That said, I've made a bucket list for Autumn!
* Visit the pumpkin patch
* Find our way through a corn maze
* Bust out some Hallowe'en craftiness
* Visit the Carolina Renaissance Festival
* Star gaze in the hammock
* Collect pretty leaves
* Drink warm apple cider
* Wear my fingerless gloves
* Go on a hike
* Roast Pumpkin Seeds
* Have a Bonfire
* Go on a Ghost Tour
* Throw my annual Hallowe'en Party
* Try a few different pumpkin beers
What will you be up to this October?