If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
* Gorgeous Autumn weather! It looks and feels like Autumns back in New Jersey. I've broken out the afghan for the bed, my slipper sock, flannel shirts and have been drinking hot coffee and tea. I'm in my glory!
This Week I Am Grateful For:
* Finding Sketch Dailies on Instagram. While I may not work on every theme they post, it's nice to have some inspiration for a before bed or nap time doodle.
* My ridiculously awesome husband for bringing me lunch and giving me a much needed break during a very tough day. For shooing me away and taking care of so many things so I don't stress about them. For playing along with my silly photo shoots and adding his own ideas to make them even better. For being understanding, kind, gentle and supportive of me, even when I'm tired and bitchy, distant or crying for no apparent reason. He is the one who hangs the moon for me.
* The crows cavorting in the yard while I'm hanging laundry on the line. The other morning one swooped and flew so near to me that I felt the wind off of its wings and heard the sounds of its feather slicing through the air. It was pure fucking magic.
* For fellow artist and soulful woman Cynthia for heeding the call within her to gather with other women, to call them forth in to safe sacred circle on the New Moons. I've often spoken of wanting to find my tribe, to find a group of wild women to circle with. To beat drums and bear souls and to not have to wear masks or play the games so many women seem to enjoy. And, I believe I've found that tribe. There is an energy, a fire and a commonality that links all of us together and when we share our stories and speak our truths it leaves me buzzing with energy.
* Quiet, beautiful moments between my son and I. When he drifts off to sleep in my arms, looks up in to my eyes while he's nursing and smiles, babbles at me when I talk or read to him or reaches his arms up to me.