If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* My evening ritual that I wrote about here. I think Joe also really enjoys this evening sit down of ours; he got tied up on the phone and in the middle of a project the other night and when Luna and I came in for the night said he was bummed out that he didn't get to hang out with us. Poor guy!
* It being cool enough a few mornings for me to get out in to the garden and do some maintenance. I needed to put bigger cages on some of the tomato plants, guide the cucumber up some additional trellis, pick some goodies and pull some tenacious weeds. I'm going to need to relocate a pepper plant or two as the plants I put around them have grown out of control and are blocking the sun a bit. And spicy peppers LOVE the sun, so that won't do.
* Having a surprise dinner date with the hubster when I said I was having a craving for a Mexican Coca Cola (made with real sugar and not corn syrup - so much better!). Rather than taking me to the store for a bottle, he took me to this little Honduran/Salvadoran restaurant for Pupusas and Coke. :)
* Getting outside and making some flower/plant mandalas on the patio table. I've never done them before but have been feeling this urge to do so. They're a great way to take a few minutes to really be "in the moment" as I gather, arrange and handle all the different natural elements involved.
* Having a great meeting with our doula. Baby is in an excellent position, we're all healthy, our birth plan is in place and we had good convos about all sorts of non-baby stuff too. When I'm less busy after baby's arrival she may even have a lead on some illustration work for me.
* Finished up the trio of small firefly paintings I've been working on for myself. Now to find a good place to display them in the house!
* Altered some maternity pants that friends gave me in to shorts so I can be comfy since I'll be pregnant and recovering throughout the entire Summer.
* Going out to dinner at our favorite pizza place to celebrate a birthday with friends.
* Small bunnies and baby birds all over the place in the yard! I love watching them all when I'm out there throughout the day.
* Re-Reading Harry Potter again, as I do every Summer. I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading the stories over and over again.