If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
* Spring making her coming known. Buds are bursting on the trees, Robins have taken the place of the winter time birds. And more importantly, it's been warm outside!
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Joe finishing up my massive desk project and making a lot of progress decluttering and reorganizing my work space.
* Delicious Korean BBQ with friends.
* Making good progress on our Spring yard upkeep.
* Saturday night by the fire.
* Our second ultrasound going so well the doctor said we won't need a third. We held out and did not find out what the acorn's gender is. :)
* Being at the halfway point of my pregnancy! I think it's not exactly a secret that while I'm excited to be having a baby and can't wait to meet the acorn, I haven't been one of those women who's loved being pregnant. Nope.
* Downtime outside.
* Buying a brand new riding mower and it only taking us 20 minutes to mow the lawn yesterday instead of the usual 3+ hours!
* Running across the street promptly after buying the aforementioned new mower to the toy store and buying ourselves toys. Because we're overgrown children. :)
* Getting ready for a stroll downtown and my favorite park, followed by brunch. It's been an obscenely long amount of time since I've gone down there and it's been bumming me out. Especially because it's only 15 minutes away! Looking forward to brunch and a long walk.
* All of the responses and "thank you"s I've received from my last post both by comment and email. Thank you for letting me share my story and for in turn, sharing your own.