If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Beautiful views, right in my own backyard.
* Spending time with my little brother.
* Having a good laugh with friends over pretentious coffee that after all the effort to make (and refusal to carry sugar) still tastes like a shitty cup of coffee.
* Getting to wander an old mill that's being parceled off in to art studios for local artists.
* Joe telling me I should get a space there and that we'd find a way to make it work, no matter what. :) Maybe after baby's here and a little older, but it still floors me on a regular basis to have such a supportive other half.
* Delicious birthday cake. Which I'm eating for breakfast as I type this. It's my birthday today and I'll eat cake if I wanna. ;)
* My husband, brother and best friend singing a bluesy rendition of "Happy Birthday" when presenting aforementioned cake to me. It sounded like I had Louis Armgstrong and both young and old Tom Waits in my living room singing. I cracked up the whole time. Best birthday song ever!
* New graphic novels to read and miniatures to paint.
* Furbaby cuddles.
* Henna dying my hair. It's been SO long since I dyed my whole head and I love that henna lets me do that without funky grow outs and roots. :D
* Hiring the doula who will be with us throughout baby's growth and birth. She's a love and I'm super excited to have her helping us out.