If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
* Peaceful rainy days and fierce thunderstorms.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* The fat robins and the cawing crows in the backyard.
* A no fuss, no muss doctor who treats this whole pregnancy like a normal everyday thing and not like I'm diseased or disabled. Also, he works with doulas and midwives and gave me recommendations for good ones in our area.
* Joe taking on answering a lot of people's nosy, overly personal or just plain annoying questions so I don't sucker punch anyone. Questions so far have included (but are in no way limited to): Was it wanted? What made you decide to have a baby? Do you know your vagina might rip? Why aren't you more excited? (Really? Do you want us to jump up and down and scream and dance whenever we tell someone? We've known for months and have gotten tired of telling people because.... stupid questions follow! We're excited - shut up.)
* Having the opportunity to paint and create every single day.
* A clean house! Joe's been picking up my slack while all-day-sickness has gotten the best of me the past few months, but there's something about squeaky clean areas that you cleaned yourself that is awesome!
* Speaking of that, the all-day-sickness has started to dissipate!
* Shiny new vinyl albums that I didn't have to pay a penny for because I just traded in some old junk for store credit.
* Giving Luna a bath and washing away her dog-stink, much as she didn't appreciate it. ;)
* Laughing and having a good time with friends.
* Nods from the Universe.
* Joe surprising me with thoughtful little things. The dude just gets me! Some girls want flowers, me? I wanted the Kidrobot Bay Fog Brawler Dunny and Joe hunted him down for me. How adorable is his mustache?