If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
New table runner with fabric picked out by the husband and button flowers made by me. The metal flowers were gifts from the hubs.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* A change in my work schedule which affords me a little more time in the mornings.
* A Halloween evening spent with friends.
* Starting on my Christmas crafting.
* Making the decision to go gluten & grain free in order to try to heal my guts and all their issues.
* Having a wonderfully supportive spouse who is willing to make the same lifestyle changes as I do so I'm not going it alone.
* Talking about and making plans for the future.
* All the sugar peas that are coming out of the garden right now, thanks to the chilly weather!
* Continuing to add and change things around the house that makes it more "us". Everything we do around here, no matter how big or small, makes me joyous and more and more in love with our home.
* Learning to embroider.
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.