If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Hearing the call of a big old owl on one of our night time walks.
* Root beer barrels and root beer brewed with real sugar.
* A nice new chiminea for us to sit around on the patio on chilly nights, rather than having to build a big fire in the pit for just the two of us.
* Getting to watch the Doctor Who 50th with friends.
* Getting to see the Transiberian Orchestra in concert as an early Christmas gift.
* Collaborating with the hubster on projects for Heartroot Studio
* Being able to make it to Ren Fest, even if it was the very last day and frigid. I would have been damn near heartbroken if we hadn't been able to make it this year.
* Joe rubbing my back and taking care of me when I don't feel well.