If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week, I am Grateful For:
* A wood burning fireplace.
* My sewing skills. I'm making progress, slowly but surely, on our bed quilt. And I fixed a few pairs of pants, so we don't need to go buy new ones.
* All the blue jays flying, diving and perching all over the place.
* The cold snap. Some people may find this a weird gratitude, but the constant warmth of the South grates on this Northerner after a while.
* Nights out with my lovely.
* Reading in bed before going to sleep.
* Full Moon magics.
* My husband being so handy! I brought up wanting a nightstand, after leaving our set on the curb when we moved nearly four years ago (we didn't have space). And so, Joe is building us a matching set - out of an old door we found on the side of the road, pallet wood and drawer pulls off of an old dresser that we collected years ago. Totally free and going to match my beautiful bed! I'm *so* excited!
* Enjoying a hot pot of delicious herbal tea while wrapped up on the couch with Joe.
* Re-Watching all of the rebooted seasons of Doctor Who while I work on my Yuletide crafting in the afternoons. Oh gosh, the feels!
* Not taking things seriously and having some good lingering laughs.
* Spying a little bit of luck, tucked in amongst the weeds.