Monday, August 26, 2013

Gratitude*Monday

I'm joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots and several other lovely bloggers in honoring the things for which we've been grateful for throughout the week. A quiet, weekly practice of appreciation and positivity. A time to breath and reflect.

If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.


This Week I am Grateful For:

* Breathtaking sunsets.

* Crisp mornings and evenings, filled with the songs of cicadas and crickets. The song of Summer is drawing to a close and I'm savoring these moments.

* Time with the Moleskine sketchbook, just doodling.

* Rainy afternoon snuggles with my pup and a book.



* Finding my first living cicada in years!

* Getting caught up with yard work during beautiful afternoons.

* Strolling through the flea market, hand in hand with my love, finding all sorts of treasures.



* Celebrating my little brother's birthday with shenanigans.

* The amount of joy something as simple as getting solar lamps to line the driveway gives me.

* Organized Bookshelves.

* Late peppers growing and my seeds for the Autumn harvest busting through the earth and growing leafy.

To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.

Gratitude Sunday

1 comment: