If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Breathtaking sunsets.
* Crisp mornings and evenings, filled with the songs of cicadas and crickets. The song of Summer is drawing to a close and I'm savoring these moments.
* Time with the Moleskine sketchbook, just doodling.
* Rainy afternoon snuggles with my pup and a book.
* Finding my first living cicada in years!
* Getting caught up with yard work during beautiful afternoons.
* Strolling through the flea market, hand in hand with my love, finding all sorts of treasures.
* Celebrating my little brother's birthday with shenanigans.
* The amount of joy something as simple as getting solar lamps to line the driveway gives me.
* Organized Bookshelves.
* Late peppers growing and my seeds for the Autumn harvest busting through the earth and growing leafy.
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.