If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Overcoming a huge fear and flying high!
* The love and support of my family, friends and most especially my husband in my overcoming of the aforementioned fear. Phobias are no joke and I'm lucky, so very much so, to have people in my life who will support me in my decisions to face things. Who offer up patience and love when I'm freaking out and wallowing in my own shame and fear. That someone is always there to hug me close, hold my hand and pick me up and dust me off is something for while I am grateful; every single day.
* Cool, grey, rainy days which invite me to lounge on the couch with a book and a hot beverage.
* Cuddling up in my beautiful comfy bed with my love and the fur babies to fall asleep.
* A great harvest from the garden, resulting in a few hours of canning fresh salsa!
* Great breakfast at a reasonable price in a little dive.
* Getting to share Saturday morning with the hubster, doing things together that the other is passionate about. Confusing? Ha ha. I love books am a total bookworm, and so Joe and I went to the huge annual booksale together where he helped me look for things I had on my wishlist, grabbed me some great old books that he knew I would love and carried around my 50 lbs of books while I shopped. Afterwards, we went over to the Gun & Knife expo where he was interested in all of the new and antique arms and equipment and was explaining what things were and what they had been used for, etc, etc. I helped him keep track of what we saw and pricing, found a firearm we'd like to pick up when money is less tight and walked out with an new ammo case, some ammo and a handmade crow call carved from cocobollo wood for me. Because Joe is awesome and loves me for all the weird things that I love. :)
This is only HALF of the books I picked up...
* Simple pleasures: the scent of Autumn caught on occasion on the breeze, the vibrancy of freshly rained upon roses, chats with family & friends, a hawk flying low and close before us to perch on our roof before flying off, open windows to air out the house while humidity is down and sleeping in.
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.