If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Time spent with girl friends, catching up and chatting. Throughout my life, I've had a predominantly male circle of friends, having no patience for the dramatics and cattiness of the majority of women I've known. The way some women want to tear each other apart or act as if their lives are a competition makes me sick to my stomach and so, I typically just avoid female friends. That said, I've taken some baby steps in to giving some of the women I've met down here in to my life and it's been a very good decision; not only do I now have friends who can relate to things my guy friends can't, but they've shown me that not I'm not alone in my hatred of competition and dramatics.
* Good books and wine.
* Brunch made by my awesome hubby! Loaded grits and wine spritzer. Om nom nom! I'm sitting at my desk at work salivating thinking about it.
* Naked toes in the clover that flourishes throughout the backyard.
* Live music and frosty pints.
* Continuing Lughnasadh working at the New Moon and seeing intense, immediate results bringing clarity and a deep sigh of relief.
* Bowling night with my love and some of his coworkers. I'm terrible at bowling but I enjoy it!
* Having the spare pennies necessary to do our first really renovation project in the house and make a space ours. (Post with pictures coming later today.)
* Luna being such a good girl while we took her to the stores with us. A little known fact: a lot of home improvement stores are pet friendly! So we took her to Lowes to get our renovation supplies and then to Petsmart for turtle food and a new toy. She's getting to be a lot more chill with crowds and people in general and no longer seems to need to try to jump on everyone she sees.
* Taking the initiative to sign up for something that scares the living shit out of me. Going to (hopefully) face down these fears and have an amazing time. More on that tomorrow, after I've gotten done, provided the weather holds out. If you're able, send me some calm thoughts and hopes for a safe journey.
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.