Perspective is a tricky thing to hold on to, sometimes. So this week especially, this exercise in gratitude is important. Will it solve all of my ailments, mend friendships and magic the last week out of existence? Much as I wish it were so, no. But it helps to remember that even when everything seems to be going to shit, there are still things to be grateful for.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Being able to rescue the wee bee above from being squished after his wings became wet in the rain. He let me pick him up and move him off the concrete and in to a safe plant with no stinging, biting or fuss at all.
* Hubby bringing me soup and tea and doing a great job of taking care of me while I was sick.
* Uninterrupted Sleep.
* Clear, starry nights.
* Chats with friends and all the support they give me when I need it.
* Fresh made cascarilla powder and red brick dust.
* Lughnasadh and all the wonderful feelings that came along with celebrating it.
* Evening meanderings.
* Sam Adams Octoberfest is back, so I can now officially begin my Autumn decorating with no one being able to bat an eye. Also, It's extra tasty this year. Or at least, it seems that way. Could just be that it's been months since I last had it. ;)
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.