Created inside of a tall hinged box with acrylics, paper, foam board, stamps, moss, lavendar, cinnamon, petrified wood, sodalite, metal trinkets and lots and lots of glue.
Before you all think I've gone off the deep end with my shrine making, I've also started work on an entirely new to me project; I'm altering a puzzle, piece by piece. I can't take credit for the idea as I found it on Craftster. I found a 100 piece overly colourful Lisa Frank puzzle for $1 and have been working on altering individual pieces with paper, paint and glue. So far I have several pieces completed:
I'm doing this with no regard to how each piece actually fits into the puzzle, so when I put it together it's going to be a real adventure. I anticipate a lot of upside down and sideways pieces.