This Week I am Grateful For:
* Thunderstorms and the rainbows that follow them.
* Listening to my husband read our son bed time stories and sing him to sleep.
* A fresh haircut.
* Taking care of myself again. Because that means this fucking fog is finally lifting again and maybe I'll be laughing more easily again soon.
* Music and Harry Potter re-reads.
* Huge hug tackles after Orion yells "hug!" and charges me down to jump up and wrap his arms around my neck.
* Lone long walks in the heat. This just ties back in to "taking care of myself".
* Being OK with what I do and don't get done. Knowing it's enough.
* Hard stable ground and strong winds whipping around.