Sunday, June 5, 2016

Gratitude*Sunday

Each Sunday I stop and count my blessings.

Taking time to honor the things I've been grateful for throughout the week. A quiet, weekly practice of appreciation and positivity. A time to breath and reflect. A small step towards a more simplistic and appreciative outlook. Feel free to join in. <3 align="center" p="">

This Week I am Grateful For:

* Starting and making good progress on my very first Waldorf doll!
* Rainy days - playing in the wet yard as the rain comes down.
* Watching Acorn's fascination and interaction with bees. He squats down by bees and goes "zzzzzz" at them and offers them clover flowers.
* Good books.
* Remembering to recognize all of my creative endeavors as worthy, not just the painting. Sometimes I get so hung up on the fine art, meanings, seeking, uncovering, and feelings aspects of Art (with a capital A) that I feel like despite creating things, I haven't been "creative". Thank you, Cynthia, for the timely reminders.
* Date night with Joe! We went to a 90's themed adults only party at the Children's museum and had so much fun! We danced to our old jams, dressed more or less like we still do (shh... once a child of the 90's, always a child of the 90's), made some crafty souvenirs, and played! Best date ever.

Joe playing music on an organ made of plastic pipes.

Me climbing in the giant, rainbow colored climber! My claustrophobia acted up at the very top where it narrowed, but my fear of heights did not. Booyah!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that you write a GRATITUDE SUNDAY post.... That is so inspiring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete