Taking time to honor the things I've been grateful for throughout the week. A quiet, weekly practice of appreciation and positivity. A time to breath and reflect. A small step towards a more simplistic and appreciative outlook. Feel free to join in. <3
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Good chats with friends and the husband.
* Sunny days and Summer showers.
* Getting the last of the flooring bought for our big living room renovation. Now we just have to wait for Joe to get his time off sorted out!
* New flowers in the garden.
* Creative time with friends. Chatting about Desire.
* A patient, steadfast, loving husband. My rock in the storm.
* Orion's attempts to stall bedtime by giving me tons of kisses. So sweet.
* Making the decision to accept help in all of its forms. I have a referral out, waiting to make the appointment.
* Books that make me nod in agreement, laugh in commiseration, and sob in understanding.
* All the iced coffee.
* Accidental altars.
* The fireflies being back.