If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Fresh Strawberries.
* The shiny new waffle maker we got. I won't lie, I've eaten waffles almost every morning this week. :)
* Nights where I wake up to go pee fewer than 10 times.
* Bullshitting and board games.
* Starting our very first batch of scratch-made wine. With those aforementioned fresh strawberries. We'll let you know how it is in 6 -12 months. This is a process of patience!
* Sunny, breezy afternoons outside in the yard with Luna and a good book.
* Naps. I don't really enjoy napping, because they sometimes make me feel all foggy headed and I hate wasting sunlight hours, but I'm grateful that when I need one I can take it.
* Joe being patient and hugging me while I yell about being sick and tired of being sick and tired. I know I don't have it as bad as some people, but fucking A, am I tired of this gods dammed lethargy and food issues. And no amount of anyone telling me to "enjoy the naps" or "don't beat yourself up" is making me do either of those things. So patience is a good thing.
* Bartering some things I was going to garage sale for an elliptical machine AND a fancy green beaded hemp necklace.
* Making progress getting stuff out and labeled for next weekend's garage sale.
* A great deal on a 2 night stay in a cabin in the mountains of Tennessee. Just gotta call up and reserve our dates, then off we go for a few nights of technology free R&R.
* A great meetup with my doula, Julie.