If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* My two best friends coming down from Jersey to stay with me for a week.
* Luna getting along with my friend Heather's dog pretty well and playing with him out in the yard.
* The smell of yummy beer being brewed. Joe's making a secret batch just for me. :D
* Time outside in the sun, even when I manage to get sunburn.
* Starting to get the garden situated. The weeds are extra killer this year and with my larger body and lesser energy, I've been having to tackle it in small sessions. I won't lie and pretend it isn't frustrating but there's progress.
* The baby's crib that my mom bought arriving. While it's exciting, it also made things hyper real and caused a brief panic.
* Good prices on home grown baby herbs at the flea market; picked up a mint, a lavender and a thyme plant for $3 and they're super healthy and fairly big!
* New stone finds at the rock shop at an amazing price. I was beyond excited to find untumbled/not polished stones.