If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Noticing the giant swirling mass of crows over my backyard the other morning and running outside to watch them as they swooped overhead. When they landed in the tree line, I ran inside to grab my camera and got a few snaps of them before the 30 or so beauties who had congregated took off after some sparrows. I'll share those photos this week some time.
* Patience. Because gods know you need a lot of it to deal with me and my raging hormones right now. Holy hell.
* Brand new paint brushes gifted to me by my love. :)
* Plotting one last pre-baby vacation with my two bestest girlfriends.
* Very warm fires on very cold nights.
* Fresh brewed iced coffee. Mmm Mmm Mmm.
* Working on renovating more areas of the house, starting with new storage in the living room and then hopefully an awesome new desk with shelving in my studio so I can get the chaos that is my artsy/craftsy life organized.
* Finding some awesome, super comfy peasant shirts that will work great as regular and maternity clothing! I HATE single function items, so I try to avoid buying them and maternity shirts are SO ridiculously expensive!
* Talking about the bean and how we'd like to take the simple, holistic approach to things; with cloth diapers and other reusables but especially when it comes to toys and playing. Imagination and creativity are both very, very important to both of us (it's why we don't butt heads and understand each others need to work on things and spend time in our work spaces) as is being out in nature and understanding the outside world. It's wonderful to have a partner who supports and agrees with these sorts of things and doesn't want to shove technology in our child's hands rather than teaching them the value of make believe and playing outdoors. Melts my heart a little bit... honestly.
* The daffodils are pushing their way out of the ground already. Soon we'll have beautiful flowers and warmer weather.
* Getting back in to the full swing of my daily oracle card pulls and small rituals.