If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* The ability to sleep in when my body desperately needs the rest.
* Hilarious game night shenanigans with friends.
* Our Yulemas tree being all twinkly and beautiful with all of the lights and ornaments.
* Joe taking such good care of me when I feel icky and down in the dumps.
* Taking time to paint, even if it's only 15 minutes here and there. It's been a few months since I've really worked on a piece and weeks since I've worked on anything in my art journal or sketchbook.
* Taking a beaded bell ornament Joe's grandmother made forever ago off the tree and more or less figuring out how it was made. My tension is off, so my beads don't always lay right, but it's so close and that's enough to make this non-beader proud.
* Getting my dance-pants and photo booth crazy on with friends and the hubster at the company Holiday party.
* Grandmother crow calling to me almost every afternoon for the past week from the big pine tree in our back yard.
* The urge to get back to my daily practice of card pulling and meditating. I haven't started to do act on it yet, but the urge is a good push in the right direction.