Like I said, baby steps back in to reality. I want to keep the warm fuzzies wrapped around me for as long as possible. So, without further adieu...
This Week I Am Grateful For:
* Scratching "Travel to another country" off the Bucket List!
* Breathtaking Sunsets for a week straight.
* Only having one very mild anxiety attack on the plane and only one burst of white hot anger (deservedly so) at the airport. Flying makes me feel ill and airports give me massive anxiety due to the noise and commotion, but I managed both extremely well.
* Celebrating 5 years of marriage with my amazing husband.
* Making Connections with some of the Jamaican locals; we now have penpals who I hope we'll keep in touch with and see when we eventually make it back!
* Trying new things: Snorkeling, Kayaking and dancing on stage in front of an audience!
* Forgetting about anything and everything except the beautiful surroundings and each other for a few days.
* Fresh Red Stripe.
* Getting to swim amongst the tropical fishes and feed them from my hand!
* Laughing. So, so much laughter.
* And tears. Good tears.
* Coming home and feeling so rejuvenated and energized that we got a fuck-ton of things done around the house including installing a new giant bookshelf, doubling our attic storage space, cleaning out the spare room, filling the freezer with food and decorating for Hallowe'en.
* Still holding on to the warm fuzzies and "no problem" attitude 4 days after we got home.
* October weather! It's unusual for it to be chilly here and I'm LOVING it!