If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* Homemade apple butter and pickled vegetables made from the garden bounty.
* Chilly nights and campfires.
* Time with my oldest and bestest friends.
* Spending time with our families.
* A quick and safe drive up to NJ.
* Coloring with my niece.
* Garage Sales with my mom.
* Cigars, Banjos and homebrewed beer.
* Walking through old cemeteries in the cold, early morning light.
* Disco fries (for non-Jersey folks, french fries with mozzarella cheese and gravy.
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.