If you would like to join us, just click the image at the bottom of this post.
This Week I am Grateful For:
* The tremendous amount of love and support from my friends, followers and even complete strangers after I shared about my sister-in-laws disease and upcoming battle for her life last week. Between the shares on Facebook, Twitter, Email and even some blog posts about it, you've all managed to touch my shriveled black heart. Thank you, so much.
* Getting together and visiting with a friend we haven't seen in nearly 4 years! We showed him the house, caught up, ate pizza and indulged in one of our mutual guilty pleasures... Magic the Gathering. All of us play with older cards and we don't play by tournament rules because, well, we're rebels like that! A good night of geekery was had by all and I sincerely hope it isn't another 4 years until we hang out again.
* Fresh red roses cut from my own gardens.
* An entire day without rain! This is a big one, since our poor yard hasn't been able to be properly cut in nearly a month and most of it was starting to look like a jungle. The hubster and I spent 5+ hours outside yesterday cutting weeds and grass as tall as ourselves (not even exaggerating) with machetes before cutting it the rest of the way down with the mower. Our ride on mower is busted, so we're back to mowing the entire 1 1/3 acres with our small push mower which takes a solid 2 hours on a good day. We went to bed exhausted and sore but pleased to be able to walk about without the fear of ticks, snakes and cleverly hidden mole holes.
* Evening walks in the park.
* Delicious breakfast made by the hubster with most of the food coming from our own garden!
* Hubster's best friend and our best man at our wedding driving out of his way during his annual vacation trip to see us!
* Bowling night. I'm terrible at it, but it's still fun!
* Starting to get all of my art-ducks in a row again. I've sorted and am now scanning, editing, uploading and pricing out art and new prints for sale on my Etsy shop
* Coming back around to my spiritual practice, just in time for my favorite season - Autumn and the Harvest! Cleaning up the altar, cleansing my space and getting things set up fresh and new. It feels so good.
To join in Gratitude Sunday, click on the image below! Happy Week, lovelies.