Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Omega

So blessed to have amazing friends who invite us in to their homes, feed us, and love on us when we need it. So grateful for mom-raderie and big hearts. Love you, ladies.

Well my dears, the time has come for me to close the door on this much beloved chapter.

It wasn't an easy decision to make, as this blog has been a sacred witness to some of the most monumental and profound changes of my lifetime. However, when I try to share recently, my mind becomes blocked and I feel claustrophobic. This space, sad as it makes me to admit, no longer fits me.

I'll be keeping this blog open as an archive. One day, I hope to print out these stories of mine that are the nearest to my heart and place them on a shelf with my paper and art journals.

Thank you all so much for sharing in my journey over these past 6 years. I am so grateful for all of your kindness, supportive words, open mindedness, sisterhood and friendship. If you'd like to continue to share with me, you can find me here:

https://theheartroots.wordpress.com/

Or, if Bloglovin' is more your jam:

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/heartroots-14423823

I'm still getting settled in. I hope to see some familiar faces on my doorstep soon.

Much love. Aho.

5 comments:

  1. I'd follow you anywhere. Wishing you amazing things and beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put heartroots on my reading list. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs dear Danni. Of course I'm following you to your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sweetie......I'll see ya on Wordpress. xoxo Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.